Reclaim Energy - Hot Water Systems
Up to 5x more energy created than electricity used!
How cool is that! Maximise your savings!
Reclaim Energy CO2 split system heat pump can be used indoors or outdoors. Highly flexible it can be fitted to most hot water cylinders.
5 preset options on the controller allows you to manage your hot water at a touch of a button!
Want to heat your water during the cheapest time on your plan? No probs – can do!
With a single shot boost means you will never be out of hot water no matter what preset option you use.
DHW HEAT PUMPS
- DHW heat pump
- Suitable for outdoor installation (from -5°C up to 42°C)
- Emergency/booster heater included as standard
- Hygienic DHW temperature of > 60 °C in efficient heat pump mode only
- Maintenance-free impressed current anode (saves costs for anode checking/replacement otherwise required regularly), as well as integral electric emergency/booster heater included as standard
- Quiet compressor, sound-isolated from the air flow
- Heat content control via integral sensor
- Rollbond safety condenser for maximum security and consistently high efficiency
Ecospring - Hot Water Systems
- ecospring HP300
- ecospring ES190
Three great modes to run in.
1. Economy Mode
Efficiency at its best! This mode provides the greatest savings using the heat pump to heat water.
2. Hybrid Mode
Best of both worlds! Uses the heat pump to heat the water with the standard heating elements of your hot water system kicking in if the ambient air temperature is low between -7°C to 12°C.
3. E-heater Mode
Shutting off the heat pump this mode only uses the electric elements. This is for when the air temperature is colder than -7°C
Heat Pump Water Heater Systems
Enjoy hot water in a cost effective way.
Looking for ways to reduce your power bills?
Heating water is expensive! Up to 38% of your power bill is water heating.
Save up to 70% on hot water with a heat pump water heater system!
4 year pay back on your investment. This does depend on use but on average – the money you save will pay for the heat pump water heating system in 4 years!
It is not always easy being green, but this system is green as they come. Renewable energy harnessing naturally occurring thermal energy from the air to heat your water.
Check out our range and contact us today for more information about a heat pump water heating system!
Full service – bathroom, kitchen, ensuite and laundry renovations
Plumbing for commercial spaces and apartments
Full service – central heating, underfloor heating and radiators